ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे ।।
OM AIM HRIM KLIM CHAMUNDAYE VICHCHE
OM AING HREENG KLEEN CHAMUNDAYE VICHCHE
The difference between “Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichche” and “Om Aing Hreeng Kleen Chamundaye Vichche” is because of the way the beeja mantra is pronounced in South India and North India. Everyone swears that his pronunciation is correct. This is an ideal mantra for reaching GOD. If you are using it for spiritual advancement, you do not have to bother about pronunciation.
Om = Pranav representing Parmatma
Aim = Mahasaraswati
Hrim = MahaLakshmi
Klim = Maha Kali
Chamundaye = Chamunda Devi
Vichhe = to untie
What are BEEJ mantras or seed mantras ? Mantras generate energy in you. For instance, ‘aim’ is the sound for
Saraswati; if you repeat it, you develop intellect. When you utter the mantra, the brain produces alpha waves for creating harmony in the brain. Shrim is Lakshmi’s mantra; practising it attracts wealth. The Lakshmi mantra can shield you from financial stuff, eg: stock market fluctuations, if done collectively. Klim is the mantra of Parvati that
helps you work on your relationships and also create internal power or positive energy. Mantra is not language, but meta-language and therefore does not function like a word. In fact mantra does not depend on its conventional meaning in Sanskrit to gain significance nor does it resemble its object symbolically. So translation of any mantra does not have any significance.
The Benefits Of The Durga Mantra
Increased strength of the mind & body are the main benefits that can be obtained from this Mantra. Chanting it, with deep concentration, will slowly bring about a positive change in your attitude and life.
- Reciting this Mantra can help protect you from negative energy.
- This Mantra blesses you with power, prosperity and positive energy.
- This Mantra can even be good for your sex life! It is often used in Tantric prayers.
- You can boost your intellectual ability by repeatedly chanting this Mantra. Use it to improve yourself or even chant it on behalf of your children.
- You can improve your finances and create more wealth by using this Mantra. Chant this Mantra to help protect yourself from the unpredictability of the stock market.
- This Mantra helps build inner power and allows you to develop healthy, loving relationships.
- Chant this Mantra to block negative thoughts and banish ignorance.
- Should you find yourself wracked with nervousness and fear, you can use this Mantra for instant relief! This Mantra protects not just you but also your loved ones, and helps you attain inner peace – the ultimate aim of life.
- This Mantra helps you succeed in academics, relationships, your work and also your family life.
- This Mantra boosts your awareness and helps you gain mental calmness and clarity.
- Name your wish and this Mantra will give you to power to turn it into reality! Chant it daily with faith – that is all we ask of you.
How Do I Chant The Durga Mantra?
Invoking the Goddess Durga to bestow infinite power and strength upon you requires some preparation from your end.
- Take a bath, shower, or wash your hands and legs to cleanse your aura of impurities and prepare your body for receiving positivity.
- Mantras should be recited up to a count of 108, or till a multiple of 108.
- Fridays are special for Durga Devi, so ensure that you complete 108 chants on this day either in your pooja room (prayer room) or in a temple.
- Sit facing towards the east or north.
- Sit on an insulated rug – if this is not available, you may use a normal rug.
- Use a rosary with 108 beads to help you with the counting. Good quality rosaries made of crystal, rudraksha or wooden beads can be difficult to find in the market, especially if you are from the western world, so we will try to supply these to you soon, stay tuned!
- Your hands and fingers should assume the “gaumukh” position.
- Navaratri (generally in October) is the best time to invoke the power of Goddess Durga. Her blessings will destroy the negativity in your life.
- Chant this prayer whenever you need it, and watch it work its magic on your life. Include it in your daily routine and chant regularly for the best results.